A quick snapshot of what has my attention and focus…
- Just got my first tattoo. A memorial piece for my pops. He passed five years ago this month, never able to get the tattoo he wanted. So I got it for him.
- Getting my younger daughter, Gabby, ready to drive. Got her a nice first-time car; now time to make sure I don’t lose sleep while she’s out on the road. Pray for me. 🙂
- Gearing-up for my older daughter’s high school graduation. And in a few months, Sami will be starting her first year at college. Her major: physical therapy. Of course, Kellie being the perpetual mama bear she is, is having a bit of a hard time with this. Lol.
- Back in full swing at the gym. Loving doing some heavy weight training again. And the diet is spot-on too with five days of intermittent fasting — eat from noon to 8PM, fast the rest of the time.
- Working on the first issue of our brand new physical newsletter for Elite Acquire & Monetize™ Members Millionaire Maker Monthly. Finally ready to put out a publication I would want to read: real, raw, and filled with hard-hitting direct response gems.
- Putting the finishing touches on a brand new training program More Money Every Sale. All about multiplying the size of every transaction you generate.
- Finalizing the dates for a brand new, two-day high-end bootcamp 2X Your AOV. For 15 entrepreneurs who want me to take one of their front-end marketing campaigns and double the average transaction size. It’ll be training and hot seats over two days with me in Florida. Keep your eyes peeled if you’re interested.
- Getting ready for a whirlwind schedule in May of speaking engagements. GrooveCon in Orlando, then days later SuccessCon in San Diego, then days after that another one (can’t remember the name) in Atlanta, Georgia. Oh boy.
What I’m Reading Right Now
- A Kick in the Seat of the Pants: Using Your Explorer, Artist, Judge, and Warrior to Be More Creative by Roger Von Oech. All about creativity and different exercises for jump-starting connections and ideas.
- The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling by Stephen Cope. An unusual read for me. All about finding your “dharma”, something I’m not convinced I believe in as of right now.
- Overdeliver: Build a Business for a Lifetime Playing the Long Game in Direct Response Marketing by Brian Kurtz. I got a review copy from Brian a few months ago. And gave Brian a nice endorsement. Going back thru my hardcover copy now.
This update was published on April 19, 2019.